Everyone needs a “voice of reason”, i.e. someone who calls you out and says it like it is (sans fluff). At a very early age, Chad realized that public speaking and coaching people to find their way was a part of his DNA. He took this gift (thank goodness) and channeled it into the real estate industry.
This week, Chad shares his experience as both Southeast Region Director of Expansion for United Home Group at Keller Williams and “Voice of Reason” at Ember Seminars. He explores why realtors should have a coach if they are to succeed and what he wishes he knew when he started out in the real estate game.
Thanks for “saying it like it is”, Chad!
Listen on iTunes
Below are our favorite clips from Chad’s podcast episode:
- How to juggle two jobs – realtor coach and “voice of reason.”
- Who are the mentors that helped you to become a public speaker?
- Why do you think realtors need a “realtor coach?”
- When and why did you get started in the real estate industry?
- What has evolved/has stayed the same since you started out?
- Can you tell us a little bit about your Facebook group?
- How do you think FB’s algorithm change will impact real estate?
- Why did you adopt the nickname “The Voice of Reason”?
- What would you have wanted to know starting out that you know now?
Learn more about Chad here.
Want to be featured in our podcast? Send an email to email@example.com